Thursday, October 27, 2022

Through It All

 Good morning! Hope you have been faring well, are faring well and will continue to do so. 

As most of you know, I have been posting a few words daily on my Twitter account. If the LORD wills, I will endeavor to post weekly on this blog, as well.


Through all of the turmoil of Covid, etc., our GOD kept us and is keeping us still. So, this morning, I want to say, “Thank You, FATHER, for Your love, mercy and grace! I do not have adequate words for thanking You for allowing my readers and me to hide in the shelter of Your wings and keeping us through it all!”

Though there have been changes 

That we could not foresee

GOD kept you and He kept me

Through it all!

Note - GOD has blessed me to publish 11 books to date, with another one at my publisher, TMP Books. GOD’s grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment