Wednesday, October 11, 2017

A New Day, A New Way

All About Time


All About Time


Have you ever thought about your placement on this earth relative to technology? I have and let me tell you, I am happy that I live in this world at this particular time and not back during the plow and mule days because I get to see the best of several ways of life. You don't know what I mean?

Well, look at it like this... During this lifetime of mine, I have seen color tv take the place of the black and white one.  Then I saw tablets and cell phones, take the place of the color tv.  Polio and TB used to be dreaded diseases, but not anymore. When I look down the road of my mind I think about the joyous day it will be for mankind when there is no more cancer and no more diabetes. One day there will be no more cancer and diabetes just as there is no more polio and tuberculosis. And it will happen, all because of the Lord's allowing mankind to further develop in medical technology.
Making the Most of It

Because I am thankful for the time period that I live in, I try to do the best I can with the time that I have. That means that I give my best to the Lord in my service to mankind just like the inventors of the technology that we enjoy. When I come upon a problem, I try to solve it or lessen it, therefore showing my gratitude.

Life often brings new challenges. I am embarking upon one such challenge today. I am learning to blog on a new system, WordPress. The rewards will be beneficent in that the blog will be more reader-friendly and accessible to more people. I ask your indulgence with my new learning. To all of my old blog readers, thank you for moving with me to this new one. Most of all, please remember that I still labor under my motto of,  "Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care."

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about your new blog, Alma! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited, as well and I am enjoying this blog quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete