Monday, November 13, 2017

Blessed and Favored

The bazaar that was held on Saturday was a great success. The ladies at McCabe did an outstanding job in putting it on. I am thankful that I was asked to have a booth there to display my latest book. The sales of the book went way past what I had hoped. I had hoped to have pictures for you, but they did not turn out. Oh well, it was a successful day.

After the bazaar, went to one of my favorite restaurants for a carryout meal and sold another book while there and had several promises for online orders. Was I amazed by the book being received as well as it was? Yes, I was, but I should not have been because when you have God's favor, He blesses you in ways that you had not even thought of.

Oh Yeah


The picture that is shown at the beginning of this article is my new car magnet. Isn't it beautiful? Yes, I displayed that at my booth Saturday.  To God be the glory!

Ha Ha This post has been a mess to get posted today. Typed almost 1000 words and pushed the publish button. Ha Ha It not only did not publish, but it erased all that I had typed except five lines. And get this, I could not get the picture that I wanted to use for this article to upload. I tried and tried and just gave up. When I went there to see how bad it looked, Voile, the picture there, but upside down. That's it. I give up. It is almost comical if you really sit down and think about it. Almost...

No comments:

Post a Comment