Thursday, November 2, 2017

Let's Celebrate!

[caption id="attachment_753" align="alignnone" width="222"] Waves Crash Against the Rock, but It Still Stands.[/caption]

God is good! That is something that is undeniable, but when we are beset with problems and cares, sometimes we neglect to tell others about the goodness of the God that we serve. But you know, even with the problems that we may be having at a particular time in the present, that doesn't change the reality of all that He did for us in our yesterdays.

Anyhow


I did a blog and a Ladies' Day lesson on checking and remembering the track record of God's love and deliverance. When you take the time to read back over certain passages in your Bible and certain things that you have written in your journal, you will rejoice at how He brought you back during some of the times that were particularly chaotic. You will start to think, "I remember how I felt when that happened to me and I remember thinking that I would never smile again. But, oh I remember how joyous and relieved I felt when He sent me deliverance. I thanked Him and thanked Him."  You remember the times that I am talking about whether you wrote them down or not, don't you? Sure you do.

Well, get your praise on for what He did for you back then. And I guarantee you that you will start to praise Him for deliverance from your present situation, too. And you will be praising Him beforehand for your deliverance because you have given it all to him and you know that He knows what to do with it.  You will be praising Him in faith. What an awesome testimony.

Then Peace


Then that peace that surpasseth all understanding will steal upon your soul and you will be grinning and humming so much that your family and associates will start to take notice. And guess what? Think about this. The Lord will see your humming, grinning and praising Him and bless you because of it.

Don't Be Surprised.


Don't be surprised when someone approaches you in wonder and expresses their admiration for you and your strong faith. Just have an answer prepared about your God so that you can continue to give Him glory when they do ask you about your faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment