Thursday, November 2, 2017

Quick Pondering Before the Storm

3:45 in the A.M.


As the storm approaches in this early hour


Thought I would get this poem out before the loss of power


Wanted to discuss with you a bit about my time


No, I am not wasting it because it is


What has been given me to do


Therefore, I spend quite a bit of it


Writing encouraging things to you.


(Ecclesiastes 3:10, 12, 22 NASV)



You See...


Yesterday, I was greeted by a lady with a hug. And her words to me were, "This book is so inspirational that I want to get three more copies, one for my daughter, one for my daughter-in-law and one for my niece. You are such an inspirational writer." Yes, the book that she was referring to is "Chopping My Row," the one that has been dubbed as, "that book."

Kid You Not...


Cannot keep copies of it for long. What a wonderfully blessed problem to have. All glory and thanksgiving go to the God of Glory, my Father for this thing that He has given me to do. And yes, I do enjoy it very much. Do take the time to read the verses mentioned from the book of Ecclesiastes. I begin to understand further why I have this push to write and why I love it so much...

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment