Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Tomorrow

What lies around the corner of tomorrow


I can tell you that I do not know


And I am not worried about it now


Because dealing with the things of today


Are enough for this one brain anyhow.


********



Cyber Ghost


I had one of my greatest poems


Typed and ready to post


When I decided that I needed to add a picture


And don't you know that before I could get done


That poem got eaten by the cyber ghost.


 

To say that I was livid


Does not begin to cover how I felt


But the memory of that wonderful poem is not very vivid


Yet, I could labor through it and come up with


A version close enough to it


But I decided that since it vanished away


I'd leave the cyber ghost to it.



Thought for Today


Sometimes you just have to let overthinking be

And busy your hands with today while telling your

Inner self to wait for tomorrow, just to wait and see.

 

 

Telling My Story,

Alma Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment