Thursday, December 14, 2017

Don't Believe Me, Just Watch!

A beloved author looked to be sinking fast... When you get to the end of your rope, and all hope is lost, remember that "It is not over until GOD says it's over." The author had a ventilator, a respirator and her numbers were down. That is when the doctors called her family in...

Prayers of the Righteous


Now she is sitting up in the hospital bed signing books! I have seen time and time again how the Lord heals folk because of the prayers of the righteous.  My mother's two favorite words were, "God will!" My Gran Gran's favorite words were, "I declare He will make it alright!"

And Now Me the Third Generation


And now my most favorite words are, "I know the Lord will make a way. Yes, He will!" I have tried Him, and He has come through for me many times. Just this week I prayed for two friends in the hospital, one from a stroke and one from a heart attack.  Now, both of them are getting better day by day. One is talking again and improving daily,  and the other has shed her ventilator and respirator! You cannot tell me that GOD will not answer prayer!

So, I cannot say enough about Him. If I filled up the world with books, it still wouldn't be enough to tell my story! That's why I won't stop. I will be talking about Him when nobody wants to hear it anymore. I will be praising Him as long as I have my being! If you get tired of it, you will just have to tune in to another station because this station is BTPH (Bound to Praise Him.) Hallelujah, y'all, I feel a song coming on. So, I am going to say, "Bless you," end this blog and go on out and belt out a verse or so of, "I Know the Lord Will Make a Way" and a verse or so of "It's in My Heart to Serve the Lord."

Be Blessed as I Continue to Do What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

"The prayers of the righteous availeth much," (James 5:16 KJV) and if you don't believe me, just watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment