Friday, December 29, 2017

Meant to Be

You have heard the famous words, "Que, Sera, Sera." That is interpreted as, "Whatever Will Be Will Be." To totally agree with the previous statement, I would have to change its wording to say emphatically, "Whatever Is Meant to Be Will Be."  You see, the first statement could imply that "Life gives what it gives, oh well..." In contrast, the second statement point blank says that "Whatever has been written into your life plan is going to happen, no matter what." That last statement gives credence to a HIGHER POWER, GOD, the MASTER PLANNER.

Application


"Whatever Is Meant to Be Will Be,"  tells me, as a person of faith to keep walking on my path because things will work out. It tells me that the belief that I have that, "The Lord will make a way somehow," is a good and true thing to hold on to. In a nutshell, it says to me, "GOD IS, WAS & ALWAYS WILL BE."  The previous statement covers both the good times and the bad times in my life.

As a person who has seen some rough patches on my path, I can tell you that, "GOD will make a way, and I can tell you not to give up on HIM, but to wait." You know what I have found, when life has beaten us down, that is the time that we are most receptive to learning. You know the times I am talking about, the times when you seem to have lost everything that you had and only your life is left because you have nothing else left to give. Those are the times when peace like a river attendeth our way and learning flows over our overheated soul to cool the fiery molding process that has gone on within.

So, I am marching under a renewed banner in 2018 which says:

"The LORD Will Make a Way Somehow and If You Don't Believe Me, Just Watch Because What You See Was Meant to Be!"


Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment