Thursday, December 7, 2017

Oh! Oh My! Uh, Uh...

"Oh! Oh my, uh, uh..." The previous phraseology is my way of expressing thankful awe. The "..." in the phrase represents the skipper in me taking a pause. Say what?

Well y'all know that I told you that as a child, I used to skip all of the time, in fact, skipped most places I went. I have since told you that owing to the passage of time, that I cannot skip the way I want to. So I skip in my mind. Sound strange to you? That's okay, that's me. That is just the way that I am wired.

At any rate, back to the point that I was trying to make. The phrase that I uttered at the beginning of this blog means that I am almost beginning to be astounded. In a little bit, I will be lost for words for a second or so. I am astounded enough that the skipper in my mind has had to pause and ponder some things.

Why Beginning to Be Astounded?


Well, as I told you on Monday, I was wowed by my seeing the way people had received my book and some of the comments that they made about it. Now I see the hand of GOD further in the way that people are receiving my book, "Chopping My Row." And you know what I say? I say, "Thank YOU, GOD, for your moving mountains out of my way, leveling out valleys and raising the mountain on which I stand."

A Heartfelt Prayer


Thank YOU, GOD


I do not have the words to express


The joy within nor the extent of my happiness


But before the world, to YOU, I want to confess


My love for YOU and my joy at beholding


My writing career's growing success.


I am humbled and thankful, y'all. That is all I can say right now. Me, at a loss for words? Well, yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment