Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Out of the Mouths of Babes

A six-year-old decided to pick up a book that he found at his grandmother's house and began reading it. There were several books there, but he chose my book, "Chopping My Row." His grandmother was surprised when he did and so am I.  His grandmother was astounded enough that she videotaped him reading the book. Then she ordered two more copies. I don't know why that baby picked up my book, but I am thankful that he did. I like to think that it was the providence of God.

At Any Rate


Don't know why the six-year-old chose my book, but that action has made the fire burn hotter in my efforts to get my next books finished. I was already in full blown manuscript composing of my next couple of books, anyway, But now, there is an added drive toward the completion of the dual books that I am attempting, to clear the writing table for the children's series that has been in my mind for so long. Then, at last, I can begin my children's book(s) because of that precious little six-year-old.  Another grandmother had previously asked me to do a children's book, as well. And come to think of it, a mother had asked me to do a children's book two years ago!

I Think


With all that has been said, I believe that I need to do that children's book fairly soon. And that is exactly what I am going to do. Why? The children have spoken... Wow! My Lord and my God!

Uh...


That means that in 2018 if the Lord wills, I will publish three books. Oh wow! Y'all pray with me and for me because this lady is going to try to do just that!

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment