Monday, December 4, 2017

The Best

Most of us want the best things in life, the best car, the best house, the best children, the best job, etc. Even when we settle, we tend to still aim for the best.

When God gave us Jesus


He gave us His best


And by this Gift from our Father


We can be eternally blessed.


 

However, sometimes I get tired of running


And I'm sure that you do, too


But I think back to the gift of His only Son


And I keep doing all that I can do.


********



Holiday Hope


Peace and joy to you all


This holiday season


And never forget that love


Is the ultimate reason


That God sent His only begotten Son


In a demonstration of how


To do things with a hope of getting


To live in that eternal city above.



So


He has already given us the best there is in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment