Monday, December 25, 2017

This Is the Day!

Get up, Get up, the tree is calling my name


The lights on the tree sparkle and twinkle so prettily


And the gaily wrapped presents are still there awaiting me.



But, I have to thank my GOD for this special day


That HE has allowed me to see


When I am done, there will be plenty of time


For gift disclosure and gaiety.


Oh, joy, there you are, sleepy head, you made it! Today is the day that the world has set aside to celebrate the day of the birth of the Only Begotten Son of GOD.

Hallelujah! Praise JEHOVAH! On a day like this one many years ago, the process of the redemption of mankind was begun. So, a very Merry Christmas to you and yours and everyone.

How blessed we are!

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment