Saturday, December 23, 2017

What Did I Do?

[caption id="attachment_646" align="alignnone" width="300"] He Was Born to Die to Save Us[/caption]

When I am asked the question, "What did you do with the talents that you were given," I will say:

The love that You gave me


I gave most of it away.


The writing ability that you gave


I used it to encourage and inspire adults and


The teaching ability to instruct children


Through principals of thought how to


Love, learn and by example, the right way to behave.


I used and used my talents until


I had fair used them up in telling


All who would listen about the greatest gift of all


The gift of a loving Savior, Who came to


Lift mankind from the fall.


That His love was so great that He


Willingly took on the form of man


To die once for all sin because He knew


That it would take His powerful blood


Because we would need saving through


Forgiveness over and over again.


Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment