Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Classmates, Racism, Neighborhood

[caption id="attachment_844" align="alignnone" width="144"] Remember, You Are What You Think.[/caption]

Felt the need to put a finishing touch on the blog from yesterday, so hence today's topic. Classmates, racism, nor neighborhood determine where you end up in life. They may have to do with certain points in your life, but that is all. Birth does not determine where you end up in life. The statement about classmates and the one about birth are powerful statements, but true, nonetheless. These statements are not said or repeated often enough.  Reflect upon this statement, "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." (Proverbs 23:7, KJV) You are what you think, and your actions will be based on the way you think.

 

So


Determine to be happy and to find the good in any situation, whenever possible, even if only the tiniest amount.

Enjoy this poem that I did back in 2016.

Happiness I have, as I work my way toward joy supreme


Though things don't always turn out to be as they seem


I have learned to be content with what  I have


And to know that blessings will come whenever they are due


So do not worry overmuch if, "Blessings


Seem to be coming to everybody but you


What is meant for you will come when it is time


And it will find its way to you regardless of enemies


Roadblocks, traps or any other orchestrated crime


For your GOD will feed and water you so well that your


Enemy will say "Egads, just when we thought we had her/him beaten


We find that she/he was only coming into her/his prime!"


Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment