Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Keeps on Giving

You can receive a gift that is a, "Once used it is all gone one,"  such as a pecan pie, or you can receive a gift that keeps on giving. We, as mankind,  are the recipients of such a gift. What gift, the love of GOD through HIS Son, Jesus.

And every time I receive a reminder of that love, I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside, a feeling of being cared for and extremely loved. That is a wonderful feeling, is it not? Umm, hmm-m! I got such a gift this past Saturday.

Say What?


I did well at the Women's Conference held this past weekend in Jackson. I sold several books and calendars, too. There were several local celebrities there and we were able to make connections with some. And then too, we met several vendor friends that we had met during the previous conference. All in all a good conference.

As I said several lines above, I did receive a gift that promises to be giving to me for quite some time. When I am at liberty to say so, then I will divulge the details to you!

Since I am blessed by GOD's love, I, in turn, try to bless you through my blog and through my books. Y'all take care and be blessed and don't forget to BYDWP (Begin your day with prayer.)

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

I will stand on top of the tallest mountain in my world and proclaim my love for GOD because HE has already claimed me before men and will proclaim me as HIS own in the final judgment if I remain faithful. It just does not get any better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment