Monday, February 26, 2018

A Prayer for You

A Prayer for You


Please intercede in the lives of my


Readers who have requested prayer


Please heal their bodies, minds


Heartaches, and grief that they bear.



Bless each of them with the blessings


In which they stand in need


And let the fire of your love ignite


In them and their families


And in everyone that they meet.


          In Jesus' name, Amen.


********



BYDWP


BYDWP


This is the essence of


My faith, you see


Because no matter what disturbs my day


I always fall back on


The privilege I have to pray.


********


On this the next to the last day of February


I wanted to underscore the privilege


And the need we have in/for prayer


Yet, so often, we forget the love and the


Tenderness that waits with patience for us there.



Well, I will tell you as I have told so many before


I do not stress much about problems and situations


I just bow my knees to my Father and am troubled no more


Because while in attendance before His throne


He reassures me that I am His and that I am never alone.


********


Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment