Monday, February 26, 2018

Don't Believe in Coincidence

 

No Mystery


Oh, no it is not a mystery


That you ended up reading


A blog that was written by me.


It is no coincidence that


You ended up following my blog, you see


Because of something of mine that you once read


"It was meant to be,"


Is all that can be said.


You see, I believe that you


And the other blog readers of mine


Were brought together for


This particular time


To send up universal prayers


For the peace of the world


And for the children of mankind.


So, don't forget blog reader of mine


That the day and hour is always right


For collective prayer time


To our risen Savior Divine!


********



This Moment in Time


What I do for you at any given moment in time


Is really no biggie at all


Because wrapped up in what I do


Is the love that Jesus has for me, and for you.


I just ask that you pass the love along


And in doing so, help someone to be strong


Or be the hand that lifts another from a fall.


*********


Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

There are no coincidences in life, folks. So, make the most if the opportunities that come your way.
Food for Thought - When asked about your treatment of him or her, this is what you want the said angel to say, "She treated me well and was courteous and kind. She is a blessing to all humanity. That is the way that I wish more people would be."

No comments:

Post a Comment