Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Gold!

If I told you about a gold mine where gold was yours to pick up for the keeping, there would be a line so long that it would be nearly impossible to get in, right? Sure, it would because you would tell all of your relatives, your best friend, etc. You would want to make sure that they did not miss out on such a golden opportunity.

Well, I have told you about an easy-to-read map to a gold mine. Say what?! Yep, you heard me correctly. That roadmap is the Bible which points us to God's love. That joyful treasure that I am speaking of is the law of God and His love for us that is found within. (Psalm 119:72, 127, KJV) I have been teaching you how to realize the love of God through prayer. (Heb. 4:16, KJV) God's love is our treasure. It is more precious than gold.

I mean, think about it. The Creator and Owner of all of the cattle on all of the hills and all of the mountains and the sea and everything that is has given you His law, His love, and His Son.

...a gift more precious than gold.

Think about it.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment