Friday, February 23, 2018

Trust Him to Work His Plans for You

Trust Him to Work His Plan for You

And just as the LORD was with Joseph throughout the various setbacks in his life, so HE will be with us, too. (Read Genesis 39:2-6; Genesis 39:21-23; and Genesis 39:39-46) And just like He blessed Joseph, He will bless us, too.

So, ladies, don’t be surprised when you get your blessings when you stay faithful to GOD for HE will, “Work things out for your good” (Romans 8:28). Start making some preparations for those blessings, if by doing nothing else, but preparing yourself mentally. I must confess, I have been blown away by some of the blessings that I received after some of my supercell storms have ended. It gives further credence to that old song that says, "You can't beat God's giving, no matter how you try." I know that this song was written in reference to giving of time, money etc., to the Lord and His subsequent blessings. But I am speaking of the giving that He has done for mankind (His Son) and of His knowing us so well, that He can satisfy us to the very fiber of our being! How Swee-e-et it is to be loved by God! I just love being loved by Him and I love trying to love Him back!

 

He has blessed me y’all. He has blessed this lady who used to be a little nobody of a girl from Memphis, Tennessee. We will talk more about how He has blessed me in Lesson 3.

 

He’s Got a Plan!

So, if it feels like you have been singled out by the world for persecution more about persecution in Lesson 9) or ridicule, don’t worry about it. You have been picked out by the Lord according to His plan for you. And remember, as we go through the lessons in this book, the Lord gave you your row to chop and though the cockleburs, Johnson grass and morning glory tire you out, your Father sees you in your work (Heb. 6:10), for “His eyes are over the righteous and His ears open to their cry.” (1 Peter 3:12) When they single you out to fight with you, they are biting off more than they can chew. They can’t handle a mouthful of God because He does not bite off in plugs. He makes the plugs, Himself, according to His will! It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God! I would not want to stir him up; would you?

 

 

 

He Made a Plan


HE looked upon her and chose


 Her from the bustling pile


He knew she would morph


Though it would take her a while.


 

 

Forward I Go


Jeremiah 29:11 has let me know


That You have already made plans


For me and armed with that


Knowledge, it is forward that I go.


I see in nature when I look around


That you never leave situations to chance


For Your meticulous preparation


Can be seen throughout all creation


You plan things down to minute details


And because of that fact, I get assurance


And armed with the knowledge of Your love


It is on down the row that I go.


 

When I think about the fact that Your


Omnipotent hands fashioned me in my work


In the way that You wanted me to chop my row


I get renewed vigor and tenacity


No matter what is thrown at me by my foe


And it is with relish that I tell the world


My God loves you and me and this is a


Fact that I know


For knowing that I am a part of His eternal plan


I chop the weeds that are on my row


Whether they are tall or low


It is with determined tenacity


That I, with my eyes on my Father work my row


As toward the eternal city, I go.



Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

If you have enjoyed the past three days of my blog, then you have been enjoying my latest book, "Chopping My Row." It is available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and ebook. Thank you for your readership of my books and my blog. You are helping me in my efforts to be an encourager to mankind. God bless!

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment