Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Wonder What It Will Be Like?

The island of Socotra is located in the Indian Ocean. Madagascar is known for its unusual flora and fauna. But when I saw some pictures on the Weather Channel of Socotra, my awe was taken to a new level! The thought that ran uppermost through my mind was that if the Lord could fix wonders that transfixed and awed me like this, how great Heaven must be. Even though those pictures that I saw on the Weather Channel wowed me to jaw-dropping awe, Heaven will be beyond this! How beautiful it must be!

 

 

Note in Passing


All of my life folk have tried to stop me from doing what I must or being who I am. I have been ridiculed for being too smart, praying too much, being successful at whatever endeavor I took on and now, for writing about God's love for you and me. It is not my intention to offend anyone with my posts. I post what I post on the general feed. If my posts offend you, I am sorry, but I do not apologize for who I am. I am just sharing the good news of God's love through His Son. I hope it brings you joy and peace. And remember, when I look at mankind, I see God's creation for which He died. That means that all of us are precious in His sight.

In Appreciation


I received a beautiful apron from a member of the congregation where I attend, and I was taken aback. It was not my birthday; it was not Christmas nor any other special day. She said that she did it for me because I was always willing to do for others and rarely thought about myself. I accepted that gift with a gracious, "Thank you," and humbly thanked the Lord for the gift later. It just goes to show you that you never know when your life is having a positive effect on someone. So, what will I do? I will keep telling my story and bringing God glory because one day, I am going home.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

1 comment:

  1. GOOD MORNING KEEP THE GOOD WORK GOING ,I LOVE READING THE BEAUITFUL WORDS.HAVE A BLESSED DAY !!

    ReplyDelete