Monday, March 5, 2018

Afterwhile

The cares of this life will be over one day the storm ravaging and all the flooding will be no more, and we will meet with saints of God around His throne. In the afterwhile, what a mighty good time that will be! I am going to relish having heard the words, "Well done, my good and faithful servant...joys of the Lord." (Matt. 25:21, KJV)

When I get to that place that the Lord has prepared for me, I will express my joy, gratitude, and my pleasure. My exuberance will make itself known in ways that it never has before.   To get to that great gathering place in the afterwhile, all I have to do is to stay faithful. Did I mention that when I get there, I am going to sing, "Trouble's Over?" I tell you what else I am going to do, I am going to peep into the Throne Room if they allow me to. Then I am going to add my little song of thanksgiving and praise to the others that I imagine are circling my Father's throne. And, and, and, well you get my drift. There is no need for me to say anything further.

Folks, when we get home we are gonna have a good time around the throne. Umph! Umph! Umph! People from all corners of the globe are gonna be meeting for a celebration around God's throne!

Oh, what a glorious time we will have in that Great Afterwhile in that place that has been prepared for us. And you know, it will all be worth it...afterwhile.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment