Sunday, April 1, 2018

Can't Keep a Good Man Down

Who is Jesus? Do you know? He is God's Son Who gave His life for you. Did you know that He could never have been taken down but for it having been God's will in the first place? And He could not be kept down! Boulders could not hold Him, and guards could not stop Him. And get this; the name that the magistrates wanted to be spoken no more has become a household word, having traveled throughout the then known world and on down through the annals of time to you and me. But it won't stop there! The Bible says that "At the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow!"  Where, at the judgment, that's where! What a Savior; what a mighty God!

Why was Jesus allowed to be put down? It was done for the love of you and me. He became a willing sacrifice just so that He could bring us back to God!

So, get up this Easter morning and go back to what your mother and grandmother taught you and give God some praise in worship this Sunday morning!

And allow me to make this point to you. If you are in the midst of a fall or have fallen, don't despair! Say what?! Yes, I said, Don't despair!" If you are God's child, He saw you about to fall, saw you when you fell and sees you and your reaction to your fall. But hear me, my friend this Sunday morning, just as He got Jesus back up, He will do the same for you. BUT, you must keep your faith in Him. All it takes is a mustard seed amount, sweetie, that's all.

When you keep that faith intact, your blessings will start to flow again, and you will be proud and glad to lighten someone's burden by sharing your story! How do I know? I know because I share the message of His faithful love each time I pick up my pen to do my blog.

Have I been down? Yes, I have, but  I kept believing, and I kept praying, and you are looking at the result now! I have published five books successfully and am working on the sixth now, which is the second book of the Chopping My Row Series and will be entitled, From the Tallest Mountain in My World.

And You


So whatever has happened to upset your world or has orchestrated your fall, don't worry. It could not have happened without the Lord knowing about it, and just like He did His other Son, Jesus, He will lift you up again in His time. Other Son? That got your attention, did it? Well, yes, you are His son just like Jesus is. Yep! Read Romans 8:14-17, 29 KJV and rejoice in the love that the Lord God and Jesus have for you. Oh, so you feel special, huh? Good! That was my intent. See you in worship. It does not matter if you are broken and battered; be there in all of your brokenness. He's waiting. God loves you, and I do, too. Be blessed!

Rise up and stand tall in your faith and your work for the Lord, for God will see you through!


Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment