Saturday, April 28, 2018

From the Rising of the Sun

Several decades ago about 47 miles to the southwest, the sun rose for a brand new baby girl. That baby was me. I don't mind telling you that I wax a bit sentimental because of an event that I will be attending today's proximity to the place where I was born.

Born a little nothing and a nobody, as far as the world was concerned, but God had plans for me and brought His plans to fruition. He had decided that I would be a mother, preacher's wife, teacher, poet and an author. There have been some great days and some difficult days as well throughout this life of mine. But as I approach the sunset years of my life, I want to tell you that through it all, God kept me. And He will keep you, too.

 
The Lord’s hand is upon me

And He is providing blessings

That I did not have the vision to see

Thank You blessed Jesus

God of eternity!



Alex Haley Museum and Interpretive Center 

5th Annual Author’s Day Celebration   

Apr 28, 2018 

1:00 PM Henning, TN

I’ll be there; come see me! Yes, folks, I still manage to get excited about life!!! Even now, even though!

No comments:

Post a Comment