Wednesday, April 4, 2018

The HaveKnow's and the NeedyWho's

There are people who are changeable, according to your circumstances in life. Life will teach you that there are two basic types of friends,

1.) those that know you no matter what you have or don't have

2.) and those who know you when you have and forget your name and existence when you don't (fair weather friends - the haveknow's and the needywho's).

When you do find a true friend, who loves you in spite of yourself, hold on to them. They are rare but will stand the test of time for and with you,

But


What I have described above is friends according to man's standards. But I have a friend, Who sticks closer than a brother, my mother, father, cousin, etc. His name? Jesus.  He is the truest Friend that I have, and I know that He will never leave me, no matter what.

You see, time and circumstance may cause some of the others to leave you, but not Jesus. Time has no holds on Him. Remember, yesterday that I told you that He controls time, not the other way around. And as far as circumstances go, He can orchestrate them according to His will.

And


This being, this God has decided to love you and me. I am never going to give Him up, are you? No, we are not. We are sticking to Him like glue and will be stuck when our living is through because that's what it is all about folks. Living for the Lord and being His witness no matter what life throws at us is what we are called to do. And one day, one day, storms will cease. And we will sing hallelujah by and by. And you know, folks it will have all been worth it. Every tear, every heartache, every soul-wrenching inconvenience, every everything will have brought us closer to our Lord, and we will dwell with Him in our new home in the sky.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment