Tuesday, April 3, 2018

A Man for All Times

I know a man Who transcends time, in fact, created it and keeps it on a leash, tells it when to come, when to go, when to pause and when to stop. Because He created it, He is the Master of it and as Such can always appear in the fullness of it! (at just the right time)

If there are troubling times in your life, be comforted. They will not always last, for we are told in Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 that there are times for various happenings in our lives.In James 1:12 we are told to "Remain steadfast under trial because we will receive a crown of life if we faint not."


Don't ever give up


Even when you oft have to


Drink from the bitter cup.


The greater the suffering the


Greater the blessing


So, from these wise words


Take a lesson.


Surround yourself with saints


And know that in the fullness of time


Jesus will be right there


Because He does care


And has shown us that by taking the


Time to count our every head hair.


Today's blog is my testimony about how sweet it is to be loved and rescued by the loving Jesus Who moves in His own good time, just at the right time. Be blessed, positive, and walk with a lighter step today. (There are more of my testimonies in Choppin My Row, pp. 15-22 and 78-84, and 91-96.) In fact, the entire book is a testimony about God's love for us. There are also testimonies in W.O.W. created w.o.w., pp. 15-17, 34-39, 72-78, 94-96.  Actually, W.O.W. created w.o.w. led me to write Chopping My Row and Chopping My Row has led me to write The Tallest Mountain in My World (to be published this summer) and that one has led me to write My Shepherd to be published in the late fall.

The books mentioned above are on Amazon or perhaps you can get your local library to get them so that you can check them out. Both books will be a blessing to you; of that, I can assure you.

 

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment