Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day to Every Mother

May your day be filled with happiness and may you build sweet memories to carry you through the years.

Momma - My Blessing


To those of you whose mother on this time side of life still resides
Make her know her, value and worth
Make her know that you are thankful that
She was the one who gave you birth.


And to those whose mother has gone on to the other side
Just look forward to a joyous reunion when you see her again
And she will have a joyous smile on her face that says
Blessed child of mine, come right on in!


********




A Colorful Picture of a Blessing


I tried to paint a colorful picture


These last few days on my blog


Like the one that my Momma painted for me


And I wanted to share my rose-tinted glasses


By encouraging and inspiring others


As a child of a jewel of a mother


On behalf of all mothers - the blessings


That mothers are to all of humanity.


 

A Tribute to My Momma:

In reading my blog, you have warmed your feet at the "hearth of my Momma's love." The values I espouse are the ones that she drilled into me. The God I talk about is the One she taught me to cherish.

  • - Hats Off to You, Lula Mae, Momma, for you deserve a medal of honor!


Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Grateful Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment