Sunday, August 19, 2018

Encouragement from Beyond

Some things in life leave you with your mouth open and a sweet peaceful feeling of awe. He has so many ways of taking care of us in our existence down here. Take a look below at what a Facebook user posted to me and you will see what I mean:
Today, was a difficult challenge while going through some of my Mother's things.
Mrs. Alma Louise Jones, I found your book of poetry on her nightstand. Marked at this very page.
It was almost as if it was there.. meant for me.
Thank you for your beautiful words and works, but thank you for being the limb that I was able to grab a hold of. 😊❤

 



This page is from my book, W.O.W. created w.o.w. I had decided within myself to not write poetry anymore owing to the fact that no one bothers with it anyway. I had decided to concentrate my energies totally on prose.

Then the post above happened. This post told me that now is not the time to forgo my poetry, far from it. This post took me back to my original intents regarding writing poetry, that of showing God’s love for mankind and reaching out and touching hearts one moment at a time with, among other things, encouragement. The post above reminded me and I’ll not forget it soon.

Here is my reply to the Facebook post above:
I’m glad that I was given that poem to write and glad that the book was marked on the page it was. You know there is no such thing as coincidence, don’t you? I’d like to think that the Lord orchestrates people and events in our lives to deliver just what we need in a given moment. I call these moments or times, care packages from heaven tailor made just for the recipient. The Lord sent you a gentle reminder of His love for you. Be blessed even more, sweet ——-!

You just never know, do you?

Attend worship today and never give up on the Lord God. He is still in the caring and sending care packages business.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Jones

Christian Poet & Author

No comments:

Post a Comment