Sunday, August 5, 2018

God Gives the Increase

Good Sunday night. I hope that you got the opportunity to attend worship somewhere today. I hope that you found renewed and continued strength in doing so. 

We began a new work for the Lord today in McKenzie, Tennessee at the Southside Church of Christ located at 63 Lawrence Ave. As we have always done, we accepted the work under our mantra of blooming wherever you are planted.

You never know, as God’s servant where your next field of work will be. This is something that I have learned over the course of my life. And there have been times indeed, that I felt like I was not capable of doing the task that was set before me. But, I did as I was taught to do, and that was to pray and give the work my best effort. Then I  waited for the Lord to do His thing and make the work successful. 

Well, the angels in heaven rejoiced today as the Southside family was blessed with two baptisms. “To God be the glory for the things that He has done!”

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L.Carr-Jones

Christian Poet & Author

No comments:

Post a Comment