Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Superheroes

Superheroes are not real, but what if they were? If you had a superhero, would you take the time to thank the superhero that you admire the most for his superpowers? There are no superheroes among men, but I have One. My Superhero resides in heaven. Yours, too?  Yes, we have a Superhero, Who is real. 

I told you yesterday that the Lord likes for us to brag on Him and to thank Him. These things delight Him. (Jeremiah 9:24, KJV) So, while you are bragging on Him don’t forget to thank Him, too.

It does not always have to be big things that you brag on Him about or thank Him for. You can thank Him for big and little things, both. Here are some examples of some simple things to thank Him for:

  • The beauty of a breathtaking sunset

  • The flight of a hummingbird 

  • The goldfinch with its vibrant color hue that sits on a branch in your flower garden and warbles its song

  • The majestic waterfalls that dot the landscape of our world, etc.


If you see things in nature that grab your attention and make you marvel, then take the time to say, “Thank You, Sir, my Hero!”

I just told the world Who my Superhero is. What about you? 

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Carr-Jones

Christian Poet & Author

Ever wonder what it was that made David "...a man after God's Own heart?" Bears thinking about doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment