Thursday, June 18, 2020

Attention to Detail



We talked about the LORD GOD's attention to detail, and I wrote a snippet of a poem about it today. I hope it blesses you in your walk today and always.

 

Dear GOD, I am grateful for YOUR


Particular attention to detail


And glad that YOU apply that attention


In lovingkindness to me as well.


In this world of men, as insignificant as I'm deemed


I like knowing that YOU hold me in higher esteem


Than to my fellowman, at first, it seemed


And it is with gratitude that I exclaim


About the mercy wrapped in lovingkindness


That I found while working under


The auspices of  YOUR name.


Yes, LORD, GOD, I reside within the details


Of YOUR great creation and I want the world to know


About YOUR lovingkindness, justice, and righteousness


So much so, that I tell it everywhere I go


And I am not ashamed nor afraid to extol


YOUR awesomeness, omnipotence, and omniscience


To my peers as I continue to reach for the


Shores of heaven, which is my life's goal.©


********


 

And the last thing that I want to say to you is for you to always do what you can in the service of GOD, no matter what situation you might find yourself in. Why? Well, you might be an insignificant detail that the LORD plans to use in some way; I mean, who would have thought that I would be penning a blog and writing books about GOD to include HIS care for us in this pandemic? I never did think it, and that is why I always say to do what you can while you can because you never know whose life you may touch or what plans the LORD GOD has for you. Y'all be prayerful, prudent in wearing your masks, and vigilant and grateful for the work that your hands have been given to do.

GOD sees us all and knows every tear we shed, every smile we have, as well as every sigh we gasp out because those are details, and HE is ever mindful of us. (Hairs of your head are numbered, remember? Uhm hmm, but have you ever wondered what else is written in HIS plan book for our lives, as individuals? Well, Y'all know me, I do wonder about things from time to time...) But it doesn't matter; HE loves me, and that is all I need to know. I'm going to say this one more time, "Everything is going to be all right."

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment