Sunday, June 14, 2020

Placed in Tennessee

HE placed me in Tennessee


Of the USA as the place of my birth


Where I have known big city life


And small-town life, and my living


Has afforded me both tears and mirth


But through all of my trials and


Through all of my cares, HE


Has let me know that I have


Never walked alone because


HE has always been as near as


My built-in telephone where HE


Has let me know that, for me


HE is always there, prayer.


 

HE has shown me HIS love in so


Many ways that I can not tell them all


But I can tell you enough to let you know


That HE is a caring FATHER, WHO


Though at times, I felt that I had lost all


Never let me fall.


 

You see, HE gave me favor in my neighborhood


Among the adults and my peers alike


HE rocked me during the loss of my


Daddy from my life by making my


Momma be strong enough as a Christian


To teach me that I had a FATHER


WHO was never going to abandon me


No matter what was happening in my life


Whether toils, hard school work


Lack of pretty clothes like the other


Kids had, lack of physical amenities


That other kids enjoyed


But through all of the negatives


I got to see Romans 8:28 employed


In that, HE gave me favor in others eyes


So that most of my needs and


A lot of my wants were supplied.


 

What do I mean by the statement above


I mean that I got to see the evidence


Of HIS continual love


In that, HE always made a way...©


 

(Cont. on Monday if the LORD wills...)

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment