Thursday, July 30, 2020

1 Kings 8:23

"I know that my REDEEMER lives for I can feel HIM walking beside me," for when I would falter or faint, HE upholds me. And when I lose my way, HE leads me surely.

 

The Pandemic Speaks


 

As I wade through this pandemic


Feeling as helpless as I can be


The very presence of the pandemic


Serves to remind me


That though there is none righteous before


GOD, HIS faithfulness and love for man


Causes HIM not to ignore


Our pleas for help long if we ask for


Forgiveness and live our lives


According to HIS plan.©


********












23 He said, “O Lord, the God of Israel, there is no God like You in heaven above or on earth beneath, keeping covenant and showing lovingkindness to Your servants who walk before You with all their heart,




 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment