Friday, July 31, 2020

One for the Family's History Book

Hello, Y'all! I had a thought yesterday that I figured I would develop today. Several posts back, I told you that this pandemic is giving us all some stories to tell. Yes, you, too. And that means that no matter how young you are right now, if the LORD allows your time to roll on, one day you will be somebody's uncle, aunt, great uncle, great aunt, or grandparent, etc. And one day, some of your posterity might have to do a report from school on this, the 2019 Pandemic.

Yes, I know that they can find all that they need to on the internet or whatever it will be called by then, but there is nothing like teaching a lesson first hand to your loved ones with your particular flavor added to it. You might even have pictures that you have taken from certain things that changed because of the pandemic. Too, a scrapbook of the pandemic might be done so that you can use it to teach your little ones and theirs that through it all, GOD will come through. To anyone who might have just had the thought, "Is that an important lesson to pass forward?" What a question?! Of course, it is; it's what's keeping you!

 

Again the Pandemic Speaks


The pandemic is speaking again


This morning it's true


And I wonder fellowman, what speaks


The pandemic, according to you?


Y'all have gotten to hear what life spoke


To my Momma through my messages to you


And now I wonder dear ones


If you are paying attention to


The pandemic messages that this life


Has given to you for you to pass


The lesson forward with its acrid


Flavor wrapped up in the message that


GOD will bring you through.©


********


 

Bottom Line


I want to leave the message with you that troubled times teach you how to lean on the LORD is a way that you never have before. And I want to say this:

Let's all learn the lessons well that this pandemic teaches so that we do not have to be retaught them! Capeesh?!

Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment