Tuesday, July 28, 2020

My Redeemer Liveth



 
25For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

 

When all has been said


And all has been done


As far as this clay body of mine


I know that I have a home


With JESUS, divine.


When I tend to get tired


And discouragement attends me


I read my Bible, sing my songs


And pray to my LORD because


HE is a living PRESENCE in my soul


And spending eternity with HIM


Is my Christian walk's goal.


And sometimes when I shed a tear


I remind myself that I am not a


Permanent resident down here


And too, I know that every tear that


I have shed will be wiped away by


GOD, HIMSELF, and I will


Never again have to cry.


So, if you have gotten tired


And/or disgruntled with your lot in life


Just remember that the LORD


Is your SHEPHERD and HE knows


All about your trouble and your strife.


Yes, HE knows all about your disillusionment


And can move it out of the way and


Replace it with contentment


While you rest beside the peaceful


Waters that flow


And I can tell you, from one sheep to another


GOD can rescue you like no other.


If you have gotten tired, well


That is natural enough


Just don't get so tired that you give up


You just keep praying and hanging tough


Because the GOD that we serve is known


To show up and show out when the


Welfare of HIS children is in peril


To let the whole world know that


HIS children are never alone!©


********


 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment