Thursday, August 20, 2020

Perplexing Things

There are times in life when things happen that just perplex us. This pandemic and the economic times in which we live can be termed as such, by my way of thinking. But you know?  I have learned that when I’m up against something that is so hard or just doesn’t make any sense to me, that I am not dealing with something regular, but with something extraordinary. And once you learn that and remember it, you will have peace of mind if you are God’s child because you know that your FATHER, as we talked about on the blog yesterday, sees everything that happens to and around you, as well as everything that you do. Furthermore, "HE knows the thoughts and intents of your heart."

So, if you remain faithful to HIM no matter what happens around you, then you can do like I read this morning in 2 Chronicles 20:15 & 17.



You don’t have to worry; you don’t have to fear, for this battle that you’re up against, is not yours, but GOD's. All you have to do is "Stand still and see the salvation that your God, WHO you own before men, will perform on your behalf."

Thus


I have relegated this virus to the said category mentioned above. And I am standing still waiting, with assurance while GOD, my FATHER, wins the battle.

And you, fellowman take heart and whatever you do, make sure that you stay close to the LORD, for deliverance is on the way! Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment