Monday, August 3, 2020

The Direction I Go

Good morning.


I know you remember my telling you that the LORD delights in hearing us express our thanksgiving and our praises to HIM. Therefore, I wanted to give you an example of something that I wrote for HIM this morning.


Because YOU love me, I can go


The direction in which


My life’s river does flow.


And though YOU know all things


I just want YOU to know


That I will carry the knowledge of YOUR goodness


Everywhere I go.


I want to tell YOU what, to me, YOU mean


Because on YOUR unfailing strength


I can always lean.


I never tire of talking about YOU


Because YOU keep me amazed


By the things that YOU do.


LORD GOD, I love YOU so much


That I can scarce believe


In my good fortune in being


The recipient of YOUR loving touch.


I just wanted YOU to hear


My lips speak what’s in my heart


Dear FATHER, WHO has loved me


From the start.©


********


 

In Short


Those tender feelings that you have toward HIM when you are praying to HIM, write them down. I think that you will find that your very words will give you strength as you go back and read them periodically. Then too, you just might be leaving a tender treasure of examples for a young loved one.

So, I think it would be a good thing for you to do during this pandemic time because after this pandemic is over, you will be as close to HIM as you’ve ever been. There’s something about getting close to GOD in that once you do, you never want to back up because you love the feeling and the security that the intimate relationship with HIM gives you.  Know what I mean? If you don’t just keep living, you will. Be safe.


 

Walking by faith


Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment