Monday, August 3, 2020

W.O.W.


For the Tool You Let Me See


"Special Delivery"


Is how I entitle the


Care package today


Sent to me.


Time is always of the essence


When as a writer you ply your craft


So, when I got to 1 Kings 22:43


That verse seemed to leap out at me.


I suppose it is the times in which we live


That have me reaching for things that


I know that only Heaven can give


While pondering upon why that


Verse stood out to me


My mind started wondering if


There were a way to raise productivity


Of my daily blog and the ease


With which it is produced


And one thought led to another


In rapid succession, and using


A dictation tool is what I deduced


Would make my workload lighter


And so now, I play with a new tool


Which I have to say is pretty cool


And I am thankful to Heaven today


For sending a new toy for writing as I


Use my craft to lighten another's way.



NASB 1 Kings 22:43

And he walked in all the ways of Asa his father; he did not turn aside from it, doing right in the sight of the Lord.

What I am saying to you is that if you continue to do GOD's work in all kinds of weather, HE will send you gentle reminders in the form of care packages that will help you make your way, retain your faith, and encourage all who take the time to listen to what you have to say. And this tool that I have at my disposal did not cost me one single dime at all, for it was there all of the time. I just had to discover it.

GOD is still handing out care packages, Y'all, so get your self in order for receiving yours. As I always tell you, keep praying, hoping, and believing that GOD is ever-present in our lives as HE works things out behind the scenes. My care package today reminded me of just that fact, and I know that HE knew that I would share it with you, so that you can be encouraged, too. Wow, what a tender lovingly kind GOD we have, to take the time to send us sweet things...just because. I love HIM, don't you?

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment