Friday, September 18, 2020

Golden Moments

The LORD GOD has allowed me to arise to see another golden day by allowing my golden moments to roll on a while longer. And in keeping with such sentiments, I have revisited a poem of mine.

 

Another Day's Journey


Another day's journey and I'm thankful and glad


Sometimes I think about the myriad of other days


That I have already had


And wonder, "Did I do good things or did


I do things that could be deemed as bad?"


Then I remember that it does not matter


What I did before


Because the blood of my SAVIOR


Has already evened the score.


Be blessed, and happy day everyone


And remember to BYDWP


Because you will need a FRIEND


When time gives way to eternity.©


********


Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment