Saturday, September 19, 2020

No Place

The harboring of hatred has no place in my life


Though it has caused me misery


And yes, it has caused me strife


But I see past hatred to a higher goal


And I cannot be studying about


Things that injure my body


But have no lasting effect upon my soul.



But make no mistake about it


When I am asked, I will tell


My FATHER about what you did


When I get home


As HE wipes my eyes


And discards my tear well.



But, will I bear animosity about the things


That went down between you and me


Nah, I won't have time nor place


To dwell on negativity


Because I will be too busy enjoying


And marveling at GOD's provisions


And Heaven's beauty.©


********


Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment