Sunday, September 27, 2020

Perfect Peace

 

 


I know that my FATHER loves me


Yes, I know that HE cares


And because I am secure in


The knowledge of HIS love


I have that perfect peace that


Can only come from above.


So when you see me leave my home


On a given LORD's day


To attend worship service


Know that attending is just


One of the ways


Of my telling the world,


He is the LORD of my life and the means


By which I move and have my being


Yes, my love for, need for,


And gratitude to HIM


Is what you are seeing


Each Sunday morning as I


Visit the church house where


I join the other saints of God


In thankful and fervent prayer.



So, when the cares of this


World get to be a bit much


I can hardly wait for Sunday morning


Where I can meet with the Saints


And experience, through communal prayer,


GOD's loving touch.

Cares about everything the world has said


And everything the world has done just fall away


When the saints bow their heads to pray


Because we are again reminded in WHOM


We have our hope and stay


And that HE listens to what we have to say.©


********


Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment