Thursday, October 15, 2020

"Hush Be Still"

Yes, we are in the middle


Of a pandemic storm


But that’s OK


Because GOD is going to fix it


All, one day.



Trust in GOD, my brother


And you too, sister dear


Hold on to GOD’s hand


And for HIM, continue to stand


Each one of us has made HIM


The CAPTAIN of our life


And speaking for self,


I can attest to the fact that


HE has delivered me many


Times from strife.



For they were many times when


I was going up “trouble hill”


That my FATHER stepped in


And said to my storm,


“Hush, be still.”



This poem today is short


But its message is true


"Our GOD's eyes are roving


To and fro over the earth


And HE is aware of everything


That is bothering or threatening you,"


So do as I plan to do


Hold on until


I hear my GOD say,


"Hush, be still!"©


(Thought taken from Mark 4:39  &


2 CHRONICLES 16:9, NASB)


********


Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

 

 

Mark 439

No comments:

Post a Comment