Sunday, November 8, 2020

When You Hate Another


"For GOD so loved the world..." (John 3:16)









16 And I have other sheep that are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will listen to My voice; and they will become one flock, with one shepherd.




 

GOD did not die just for you and me


But HE shed HIS blood to cover


All of humanity and that


Means all ethnicities.


What do you do, when you hate another


Because he doesn’t look like you,


Are you loving others as GOD told you to?


Well, one thing about it


HE’s coming back one day


And I am making my preparations


So that I can go home with HIM to stay.


Just like HE called and Lazarus


Got up from the dead


HE will do the same for us


And we will be judged by the lives


That we have led.


And so I ask you, fellowman


The hatred that you harbor


Is it worth risking the welfare


Of your soul;


I think not, fellowman


For, today you act the way you do


To please others in your pack


Forgetting about the graces


That the SAVIOR told us not to lack.


If this little poem has made


You feel uncomfortable in the things


That you have decided to do


Then ease your conscience by


Loving others as yourself


Like JESUS told us all to do.


You know, it is strange how


Things sometimes work


You get a message from a


Source that seems to float on the air...


Well, I have long since learned


Not to worry about how


Such things could be so,


I’ve just learned to put GOD first


In everything, everywhere I go!


So, you feel guilty and have


Been doing so for a while,


Then start doing the things


That you know are right


And start putting the love of GOD first


In and out, of your compatriot's sight


For, the guilt on your face


Speaks volumes about how you know


That you are failing in the


Running of your race.


So, you feel that I am talking to you


Well, high and mighty fellowman


Since these words of mine


Coincide with what your conscience


Has been saying to you


Then take heed and do what


GOD would have you to


Because I can tell you this,


Your visage was implanted in my mind


As my fingers typed these words to/for you!


Why you; why me


I don’t know and I don’t care,


Maybe it’s like the virus


And travels on the air


All I know is that my work


On this poem is done


And it’s up to you fellowman


To think about what the Book of Remembrance


Will say about how, your race,


You continued to run.©️


 (Based on John 3:16, John 10:16, Malachi 3:16-18)


********


Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment