Friday, November 24, 2017

Well, Well, Well

With each day there may come another introduction to something else in this phase of my life. Ran out of my vitamin and had not bothered to replenish them. I had decided that that was an added expense that I could do without. Well, let me tell you one thing! Not today! And tomorrow either! Do you know why? It turns out that the vitamin was helping a medical condition of mine to be held at bay. Ha! Who knew that, not me. But that is okay; I know it now and hear me when I say to you that this household is going to be vitamin poor from now on. I have always been a fast learner and today is no exception. As soon as I get this blog off to you, I am on my way to Walmart for an early trip to the vitamin and vegetable aisle.

By the Way


If your body has been hankering for a particular vegetable and you cannot get enough of it, do yourself and your body a favor and eat it. You will save yourself some trouble later, probably. I am going to put this new discovery of mine in my new book that I am writing. It is an inspirational book but it is going to have a few self-help tidbits, too.

Well, vitamins call! See you on the blog tomorrow, if the Lord wills.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. (On Her Way to Walmart) Stepping On Jones

Yes, I still have my sense of humor, some anyway. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment