Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Who Am I?

I am just a nobody, who


Doesn't amount to much


But I am a nobody, who


Has experienced the Master's touch.



There is placed within me


This seed of encouragement and creativity


To be used for the good of mankind


By writing inspiring thoughts


That He places upon my mind.



So, no matter what happens


In this world in which we live


Where things often go awry


And sometimes make us cry


Just remember Whose you are


And step on mighty warrior


And your best to Jesus give.



He has everything in control


And sees every slight of hand


So, let's all remember to begin


Our days with prayer and


Ask Him to please heal our land.



If every household in existence


Would put a pot of water on to boil


At precisely nine o'clock


And as the steam rises into the air


Pray to the Lord as fervently as the water


Boils in the pot sending wisps of steam into the air


Blessings would float down across our land


From the God Who resides up there.



Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,


Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones


Who am I, just a nobody, who uses words to remind folk of the love that the Lord has for us all and that He is as near as our prayer call.  Hmm-m... Like water boiling in a pot. Hmm-m, that would be a lot of pots!

No comments:

Post a Comment