Wednesday, May 16, 2018

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow

Spent the biggest portion of the day at the doctor's office with the husband. He is not happy about now having to give up his beef. He says that is asking more than he can do. He has been like a bear with a sore head these past few weeks. Whew! And having to give up beef, oh my.

But, you what? He is already making plans for what to do with the beef that he bought early this morning.  And you know, we have to have an attitude pretty much the same about life. We have to remember Who is in charge of our lives, make adjustments and step on. Some days are easier than others, but we must keep putting one foot in front of the other. And when it seems that the storm is just too much for us, we have to trust in God and keep moving. Yes, sometimes we will be moving with tears in our eyes, but we keep moving just the same. When folk:

  • talk about us

  • laugh at our calamities

  • set traps for us

  • lie on us

  • misunderstand us,

  • and when life generally abuses us, etc.

  • we must keep going.


I don't overstress long about anything. I have learned to remind myself Whose child I am and that He ever cares for me. You, fellowman have to do the same thing. And I always remember that this world is not our home. We are pilgrims passing through. So, if we have to cry sometime, that's alright because we have a Father Who will fix it all by and by. Y'all be blessed and grateful for what God has already done for you. Until tomorrow, if the Lord wills.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,

Alma L. Grateful Carr-Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment