Tuesday, May 29, 2018

It's in the Mail

Chopping My Row is proving to be more of a blessing each day. I received a phone call telling me that the book was well liked and that a check for it was in the mail. I had forgotten that there was someone who owed me for a book. I watched my mail, and the check did, indeed, come in the mail.

By Faith


I put the book out there in good faith, and the Lord is giving the increase on several forums. What a mighty God we serve! And you know, folks. Sometimes, we forget that fact. Take, for instance, the problems that we sometimes encounter in life. If we are not careful, we will get so bogged down in the problematic mess that we forget to hand it to the Lord in prayer. When we do remember to hand Him our problems and leave them there, we can take assurance in the fact that it's in the mail. Whatever His solution to our problem(s) is, it is on its way to us.

Thus


Our enemy (ies) will not see me fret overmuch. They will be trying to figure out how we can take whatever we are hit with in stride and keep stepping for God. And you know what folks, when we step resolutely on, we gain the admiration of some of our enemies and later may gain a brother or sister in Christ. The process of showing faith in times of dire stress works that way.

So


When you see your enemy look at you in a puzzled manner, you know that they are wondering how you are taking the hits that are sent your way. But, we know, don't we? Yep, we have learned to take our problems to Him and leave them there and know after the prayer session that the solution is already in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment