Monday, July 16, 2018

Priceless

Have you ever had a time when you wanted to despair, but because of your belief that God would, somehow, make everything alright, you didn't? Uhm-hm-m, then you understand this simple statement that I have written below.

Hold on to your faith at all costs! It is priceless!



  1. That statement means that you can go to sleep at night when your world has been turned upside down.

  2. It means that you don't have to wring your hands in despair because all hope is gone and there is nothing that you can do about it.

  3. It means that folk will look at you and marvel at how you can still smile in the face of adversity.


Yes my friend, it means that you have been running your race for the Lord long enough to know that He begins where our possible ends. And you know that all things are possible with Him.

If I don't change my mind, I think that I will work on this theme for a few days:

He does His best when we are tapped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment