Saturday, July 14, 2018

You Are Special...If

Up the mountain and through the valley I go


Undeterred because I am special don't you know?


Though assaulted by enemies time and time again


I keep walking by faith because Jesus is my friend.


He loves me and shows me that He does by saying of me, "She is mine."
I tell you, folks, there is no better friend that anyone could find.


********


I’m special, you know why


Because the Father’s love dwells within me


And He has given me gifts to share with all humanity.


You are special, too


Why, because there is also a loving gift(s)


Summarily placed inside of you.


You may have a tender ear


Coupled with a loving heart


Or you may be gifted with the


Power of persuasive speech


It really does not matter


What the gift is that you possess


Just use that spark within you


To brighten somebody’s day


And help them find their own path


As they travel on their way.


********


Just think about that the next time that you have the opportunity to  make somebody happy or to make them sad. And choose the higher road by calling on the love that He has  placed within you to brighten another’s  life. You can leave that person thinking that they were so lucky to run into you on that particular day. And you can think to yourself and say to them as well, "It’s not luck, it’s love - the love of God, that is."

Be blessed and have a happy Saturday.




Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care

Alma Jones

Poetess/Author

"Chopping My Row," is a spiritual guidebook meant to help Christian women bear their enormous responsibilities. Christian mothers, grandmothers, sisters, and aunts are charged with raising the next generation of believers, and women must work hard to ensure that the new crop carries the same steadfast belief in God.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment