Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Shouting Time

There come times in life when you have to give everything over into the hands of GOD. It might be a time when you don't know anything much about anything anymore, a time when all of your answers and solutions have been tried, times such as...now.

But folks, I have come to tell you what I gleaned from my reading this morning as I read the 28th chapter of Ezekiel, particularly verses 25 and 26. Take a look at what Ezekiel says below:
Verse 25

Thus says the Lord God, "When I gather the house of Israel from the peoples among whom they are scattered, and shall manifest my holiness in them in the sight of the nations, then they will live in their land which I gave to my servant Jacob.

Verse 26

And they will live in it securely; and they will be old houses, plant vineyards, and live securely, when I execute judgment upon all who scorn them round about them. Then they will know that I am the Lord their God.""

 

We can see from reading the entire chapter that Israel had been scattered as a nation. But in the verses above, we can ss the hand of GOD planning to gather them back and bless them in front of all nations. When Isreal had learned their lesson and turned wholly back to GOD, then the blessing were promised and quickly to come. Do you know what that says to my sometimes tired and beleagured soul? It tells me to hold on and that when lesson time is over blessing time begins. United States of America, did you hear me? Well, if you did, act like it and hold your head up. Above all, keep working on loving others as yourself. GOD sees your dedication and all that goes on within. We will be victorious as long as we remain a GOD fearing nation.

 

 

 

You know we have been in the midst of this


Pandemic for several months long


But you know what America, we are


 Still managing to sing our song


And how are we able to do that


By keeping our faith in God, praying to HIM,


And asking HIS help to make us strong.



We know that everything happens for a reason


And that this has happened to us as such,


But when the time for the weeping is over


Our joy and relief  will be so much


That we will glorify his name and stand


With pride and yell to the world


"America, America has been saved


America, the home of the brave


For the United States, a God blessed enclave,


Lesson time is about over and blessing time is near!


 

It's going to be all right


Just you wait and see


That same GOD WHO


Cared for your and my forefathers


Will continue to care for you and me.©


********


 

Be safe.

 

Walking by faith,

Alma L. Stepping On Carr-Jones

Note - I put a video on my Twitter feed that will help to encourage you. Listen as the lady singing pours her heart into the song. I hope it blesses you as it did me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment